Step 1: Purchase any of the participating MILO® products and get the Redemption Form from participating outlets or Nestlé / MILO® website.
Step 2: Collect the points as per stated in the Redemption Form and complete the number of points to be redeemed (refer to the POP table below).
Each MILO® pack 2kg (entire outer packaging), participants will receive 10 Points.
Proof of Purchase Table & Points:
Step 3: Complete the Redemption Form
Step 4: Attach 1 [one] set of proof of purchase & required points in one envelope and send it via any method that will ensure delivery to the address provided on the redemption form.
OMNITEAM SDN. BHD.
16, Jalan SS25/35, Taman Mayang, 47301 Petaling Jaya.
We would like to encourage consumers to purchase current products and at the same time participate in the redemption programme.
NO. You can only send it to the given address by courier, POS Laju and/or despatch. You may also deliver the Redemption Form personally but you will not be able to collect the items on the spot.
YES. All entries sent via mail, courier, POS Laju and / or despatch is accepted. However, proof of postage of the entry shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organiser.
Yes, but each submission of Redemption Form is to redeem a maximum of 2 items only for postal redemption and must be complete with the required details and Points to redeem the item. If you want to redeem more we advise you to put each redemption form into one small envelope and put all these small envelopes in to one bigger envelope and post it.
You can only redeem for a maximum of 2 items in 1 form because we have designed the box for postage as such where it can hold a maximum of only 2 items per delivery. This is to ensure that the items are properly packed within one package so logistically it is easier to post to you as well.
This program is open to all residents of Malaysia age 18 and above on 01 December 2016. Participants must submit their Redemption Forms with a Malaysian address to qualify.
Yes, but each entry form must be complete with the required details and the Proof of Purchases with sufficient Points for the item redeemed.
The extra points will not be returned to participants.
The redemption will not be entertained and will be disqualified. Participants are required to submit exact points or more to avoid any disappointments.
We have 2 Jaket Juara MILO® for each redemption periods from 01 December 2016 – 15 January 2017 (Jacket A & B) and 16 January – 28 February 2017 (Jacket C & D).
In total there 4 Jaket Juara MILO® offered for redemption in the program (refer below table).
No, it is not possible. These are limited edition items and redemption is based on each redemption period stated. So once the redemption period stated is over, participants will be redeeming items for the next redemption period stated. So, we advise participants to collect sufficient points and submit their redemption forms early for each redemption period to ensure they redeem the items they want to avoid any disappointments.
Yes, please provide us the details and we will update the database. However, we will not be able to update the database if the premiums have been delivered.
No it is not possible. Exchange of items is not allowed. When we receive your redemption form that particular item is reserved for you and it will be arranged for delivery. Once the process have taken place it will be impossible to recall. We would advise participants to collect more points and submit another redemption form for the other item.
The Jaket Juara MILO® designs are available only during each Redemption Period as per stated in the redemption form and no pre-booking is allowed. Redemption of Jaket Juara MILO® will be fulfilled according to the receive date of the Redemption Forms. Participants must fill in up to a maximum of 2 jackets in a Redemption Form to be redeemed and enclose the Proof of Purchase with the required Points. Redemptions exceeding 2 jackets will automatically be DISQUALIFED.
There are 2 methods of redemption:
A. Via Post (01 December 2016 – 15 January 2017) Maximum 2 jackets only per form
1. Complete the redemption form with the complete personal particulars, attach the proof of purchase & required points and send it via any method that will ensure delivery to:
PROGRAM PENEBUSAN JAKET JUARA MILO®
OMNITEAM SDN. BHD.
16, Jalan SS25/35, Taman Mayang, 47301 Petaling Jaya.
2. Participants can only redeem for a maximum of 2 jackets with every redemption form. Redemption form that exceeds 2 jackets will be disqualified.
3. Redemption of jacket(s) must be done within the period stated. Early booking for the jacket(s) is not allowed.
4. Jacket(s) will be delivered in 6 – 8 weeks after the redemption form acceptance closing date 28 February 2017.
5. All Redemption Forms received after 28 February 2017 will not be entertained.
6. The Organiser shall exercise care in delivering the jacket(s) but the Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt, delayed or damaged delivery of the jacket(s) to the Participant(s).
B. Via Instant Redemption Centres (IRC) / MPU (09 December 2016 – 26 February 2017) Maximum 2 jackets only per form
1. The Organiser will set up Instant Redemption Centres [“IRC”] / MPU in selected outlets. Please refer to the IRC Table shown on the Organisers’ website: www.milo.com.my for Instant Redemption dates and IRC / MPU venues.
2. The Instant Redemption is a loyalty reward promotion and is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above as of 01 December 2016 and with valid identification documents [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”]. The Organiser shall reserve the right to request for evidence of identification documents.
3. The Organiser will set and display the total quantity of Jacket(s) available for the each day in each IRC / MPU and the Instant Redemption is while stock of the Jacket(s) lasts ONLY.
4. Complete the redemption form with the complete personal particulars, and attached the required Proof of Purchase and Points as per below:
a. Full packaging of participating MILO products and equivalent to sufficient Points as per shown on the Form. Points accumulated during the Redemption Period are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash in part or in full. Excess Points submitted will not be returned.
b. Purchase participating MILO products except MILO can 240ml (Original, Hi-Cal or Mocha) and MILO Nutri G 190ml (that are ineligible) from the outlet where the IRC is being held on the same day. Submit the IRC outlet purchase receipt dated on the same day and equivalent to sufficient points as proof of purchase with a complete form to redeem a maximum of two  jackets. If you want to redeem more than one  form, ensure that the purchase receipts are separated with sufficient points for each form you submit. For purchase verification, you must show the MILO products purchased to the IRC crew at the IRC counter during instant redemption. All your MILO products will be stickered with a special sticker as proof of acceptance. IRC outlet purchase receipts submitted will not be returned.
5. Each Participant may redeem a maximum of TWO jackets in one Form ONLY. Participants with multiple Forms in 1 queue will not be entertained. Participants need to queue again to redeem with more Form(s).
6. All Participants must ensure the jacket[s] redeemed is in good condition during instant redemption. All jacket(s) redeemed at the IRC / MPU will not be replaced after redemption has been completed.
7. All Participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the jackets and the terms and conditions attached to the jackets, if any.
8. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the jackets shown on the Form with another jacket of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All jackets are redeemed on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for credit, other items or voucher in part or in full.
All Participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the jacket(s) and the terms and conditions attached to the jacket(s), if any.
In the event there is a manufacturing defect, the Participant must return the said jacket(s) to the Organiser at his own cost, undamaged and in its original packaging for a replacement within 2 weeks of receipt of the jacket(s). This is applicable for Postal redemption only.
All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Programme and to redeem the jacket(s) are the sole responsibility of the Participants.
The PROGRAM PENEBUSAN JAKET JUARA MILO® is from 01/121/2016 to 28/02/2017.
Postal Redemption Period: 01 DECEMBER 2016 – 28 FEBRUARY 2017
In-store Redemption Period: 09 DECEMBER 2016 – 26 FEBRUARY 2017
You may call the Nestlé Consumer Toll Free Hotline number: 1-800-88-3433 (Mon – Fri, 8am – 8pm) for any assistance you may require.
There are S, M, L and XL size for the jackets. They are made from polyester. Refer below for the sizes.
YES. However, we would suggest that you hand wash it with mild and gentle detergent and do not use brush on the printing area
Please DO NOT bleach and DO NOT wring dry the jacket.
YES. However, we advice that you reverse the jacket and iron in low temperature and DO NOT iron over the MILO logo.